WORK AT FRANKLIN
Join a team where bold vision meets practical problem solving. At Franklin, we are resourceful, consistent, tenacious, and — most importantly — we put the customer first.
View our current job openings below and apply today.
Cell Lead/Production Control
Is capable of performing a variety of welding functions. The individual should be familiar with and capable of using various types of welding equipment. A welder is also required to perform other duties or tasks as production deems necessary.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to perform simple shop math, convert decimals to fractional equivalents
- Ability to use weld fillet gauges to ensure proper weld size and interpret tolerances
- Able to identify and measure materia
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Read and interpret blueprints and machine drawings to determine welding requirements
- Weld in flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead positions
- Examine weld for bead size and other specifications
- Clean or degrease parts
- Perform all necessary maintenance and repair on all equipment
- Move parts in and move finished product out of welding area
- Stand continuously (8-10 hours)
- Lift to/from floor up to 25 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Firm grasp continuously (handling equipment and components, holding gun all shift with dominant hand)
- Bend frequently
- Twist occasionally
- Squat or kneel occasionally (welding frames and grinding)
To apply click the link below.
Please include your resumé and work experience.